NO FORWARD CHAIN
Built in the 1960s by Harry J Palmer, the property extends to over 1500 square feet, and has great potential to extend further to create 4 first floor bedrooms (subject to the necessary planning consents.)
The ground floor has 2 large reception rooms, a well fitted modern kitchen, cloakroom and conservatory. While, the first floor has 3 double bedrooms and a refurbished bathroom. Outside, there is a large integral garage and ample off road parking, and the gardens are neat and well maintained. The property is connected to all mains services with a mains gas heating system, UPVC double glazed windows, and well presented throughout.
Directions: From the town centre, proceed down Allenview Road (with Wimborne Fire Station on the right hand side,) and take the second turning on the right into Lacy Drive. Number 1 can be found immediately on the left hand side.
Council Tax Band: D
EPC Rating: D
Viewing: By prior arrangement through CHRISTOPHER BATTEN